This post is sponsored by iDrink. Thank you so much for supporting brands that support Moderately High Maintenance.
Hot Summer days are upon us…and who doesn’t love a refreshing drink or mocktail to cool down?! I love spending time with friends and family while sipping on my favorite drink and now I can make my favorite carbonated beverages and mocktails from home. I was introduced to the DrinkMate soda infuser and it has been a game changer for me and my family because we can make our favorite bubbly drinks at home. My DrinkMate has easily become a favorite because it effortlessly carbonates my favorite drinks without adding any extras or compromising flavor. I also love that their syrups are gluten free, gmo free, and vegan! Check out my current drink obsession…I can’t get enough of this summer mojito mocktail and I'm excited to share the recipe with you!
The ingredients to my Summer Mojito Mocktail are: mint, lime, and my favorite Mojito Mocktail Premium Syrup and Co2 Package from DrinkMate. This flavor combo is simply refreshing! If you shop my collection you will receive free shipping on all orders over $50!
- Start by halving the lime and squeezing 1/2 into the DrinkMate bottle. Place the other 1/2 of lime to the side.
- After the lime is added take a few small mint leaves and place them inside the DrinkMate bottle.
- Once the lime juice and mint are added pour 2 tbsp of the premium mojito mocktail syrup into the DrinkMate bottle.
- After adding the syrup pour in 1 ½ cups of water or add water to the MAX line on the bottle.
- Once the ingredients are in the DrinkMate bottle, place the bottle into the machine and carbonate for ~ 25 seconds! After carbonating the mixture, garnish with lime slices and add any remaining mint leaves!